Praying for a loved one to find a holy spouse, for a friend's adoption, or for a special father in your life? A novena to St. Joseph seems like a great fit! Send them this Novena Card with your intentions written inside, letting them know you prayed for them.
About the Design:
The watercolor portrait on this card is of St. Joseph cradling the infant Jesus in his arms and holding lilies - a symbol of purity representing God choosing him to be the spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The inside artwork also has lilies with a quote from another great saint - St. Thomas Aquinas - who advised turning to St Joseph in all our needs.
About the Card:
- Front of Card: St. Joseph design
- Inside left of card: St. Thomas Aquinas quote about St. Joseph
- Inside right of card: your name, the date you prayed the St. Joseph Novena, and your personalized message printed on the card
- Back of card: information about novenas and St. Joseph
- 5.5" x 4.25" folded card
- Thick cardstock paper
- Premium white envelope - mailed with your return address (for customers outside of the United States - we will use Novena Cards as return address)
NOTE: available only for mailing to addresses within the United States