Are you attending a Catholic wedding and want to pray for the couple who is getting married? Encourage them with your love and support through the gift of your prayers. This Rosary Card is the perfect way to send the encouragement of your prayers for this special Sacrament and the couple's future together.
About the Design:
The watercolor image on the front of the card is of a Rosary held up by a ribbon which says, "receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity" which is part of the vows for the Catholic Rite of Marriage. At the center of the design is the Chi Rho (a symbol for Christ) with 2 wedding rings intertwined.
About the Card:
- Front of Card: Chi Rho with two intertwined wedding rings
- Inside left of card: Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"
- Inside right of card: space for writing your name and the date you prayed the Rosary
- Back of card: information about the Rosary, including its history
- 5.5" x 4.25" folded card
- Thick cardstock paper
- Includes premium white envelope