Praying a Rosary for a loved one and their intentions, and want to send them the encouragement of your prayers? Send them this card, featuring a bouquet of beautiful mixed tulips wrapped with a Rosary, as a symbol of your prayers for them.
About the Design:
The watercolor print on the front of the card is of a beautiful bouquet of mixed tulips, with a Rosary wrapped around the stems. The inside artwork depicts the crowning of the Marian "M" with roses, commonly associated with the Rosary, and a quote by St. John Paul II - "to pray the Rosary is to hand over our burdens to the merciful hearts of Christ and his Mother".
About the Card:
- Front of Card: Bouquet of Mixed Tulips with Rosary
- Inside left of card: St. John Paul II quote and Marian crown artwork
- Inside right of card: space for writing your name and the date you prayed the Rosary
- Back of card: information about the Rosary, including its history
- 5.5" x 4.25" folded card
- Thick cardstock paper
- Includes premium white envelope